Author Topic: Stopped For Open Carry Last Night  (Read 24016 times)

Offline Eliteedge_7

• True Elite Motorsports Club
  • First Name (Displayed): Justin
Re: Stopped For Open Carry Last Night
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2012, 02:28:29 PM »
A guy who has been registered almost a year and his second post is a necro-post because he didn't like some questions someone was asked?

so I have to post every day to meet your approval. I believe in ones right to privacy is all.

A closet liberal, I'd say. I wonder where he's from? ;D

For your information I am Not liberal. I was raised in Mears, Michigan and currently reside in Pentwater. I am the President and Founder of the True Elite Motorsports Club http://www.facebook.com/pages/True-Elite-Motorsports-Club/156336041063015, which is a open carry supporting and pro-constitution club. I do not post because I use this site mainly to keep up on changing laws. Open carry has been a standard practice of mine and my Club for years now, and this forum is becoming too judgmental and I wanted to point this out. This should be a family experience to people, and people should not come here and see people being interrogated. If this person did not want to put his personal info out there, regardless if what he said actually happened or not, it is wrong in order to get private information on a public forum.

Offline WilDChilD

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2012, 04:14:19 PM »
so I have to post every day to meet your approval. I believe in ones right to privacy is all.

For your information I am Not liberal. I was raised in Mears, Michigan and currently reside in Pentwater. I am the President and Founder of the True Elite Motorsports Club http://www.facebook.com/pages/True-Elite-Motorsports-Club/156336041063015, which is a open carry supporting and pro-constitution club. I do not post because I use this site mainly to keep up on changing laws. Open carry has been a standard practice of mine and my Club for years now, and this forum is becoming too judgmental and I wanted to point this out. This should be a family experience to people, and people should not come here and see people being interrogated. If this person did not want to put his personal info out there, regardless if what he said actually happened or not, it is wrong in order to get private information on a public forum.

My parents have a cottage in Pentwater. How do the local LEO's take to OC there?

Offline Eliteedge_7

• True Elite Motorsports Club
  • First Name (Displayed): Justin
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2012, 01:47:37 AM »
Never had a problem in pentwater. Ever since the New Era incident with the Marine being detaind not one LEO in ocean has said one word to me about open carry .

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2012, 08:36:09 AM »

I believe in privacy also. Especially in a public arena. Everyone that speaks publicly should expect it to be private.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2012, 11:48:33 AM »
 +1 PAT. carry On. :)
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline lars

• First Name (Displayed): lars
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2012, 08:42:38 PM »
On the topic. I have been around some time ,but not a poster.  The story was a good one ! And after looking through so many stories on the

site over time , People want to know the area or the near a bouts to see if others encountered  the same thing in the area, or who could

have problems in  the future as it being a hot spot.  Anyhow its up to one to say were they are from . Best of luck

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: Re: Stopped For Open Carry Last Night
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2012, 09:45:32 PM »
Never had a problem in pentwater. Ever since the New Era incident with the Marine being detaind not one LEO in ocean has said one word to me about open carry .

Just to set the record straight he was national guard. I was one of those that rode up there and shook the tree and spoke to the locals and media.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2012, 09:49:48 PM »
As for why I was so determined to know where the OP was posting from. It relates to a number of unsubstantiated claims of mistreatment that have been posted over the years. Some have led to other OCers being made to feel like fools when they went after the people or agency they thought was the problem. Finally it took me less than 20 seconds googling his user name to not only figure out who he was but also where he works. So really the cloak and dagger was unnecessary.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."