Author Topic: My first time OCing.  (Read 3423 times)

Offline stevejones370

• First Name (Displayed): steve
My first time OCing.
« on: June 14, 2012, 08:57:05 PM »
Today was my first time OCing. I decided to start off slow so I went fishing along the river in Niles. Quite a few people walk this area and fish. I caught 2 pike in 30 minutes! Anyways, after the fish quit bitting I decided to go and have a casual conversation with one of the fisherman down the river. We talked about the fish we caught and so on. He didnt seem to be bothered by the M&P 40 on my hip. I guess its possible he may not have even noticed it. After our chat I wished him good luck and went on my way. I find myself going out of my way to be courteous and friendly to people and non intimidating because it is important for us OCers to set an example and show the public that we are NORMAL people. Today was a good day.
Peace through superior firepower.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: My first time OCing.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 10:09:27 PM »
Sounds like a great first day Ocing! You should come up to Mendon this Sat for the Seminar at Feeks Tactical!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."