Author Topic: Feek's Tactical Machine Gun Shoot  (Read 8277 times)

Offline Golden Eagle

• MOC Member
  • I VOTED
Feek's Tactical Machine Gun Shoot
« on: June 25, 2012, 10:24:12 AM »
Feek's Tactical Machine Gun Shoot

When: Sunday, July 8, 12pm – 5pm
Where:  Feek's Tactical Range

Come join us for some good old fashioned Machine Gun shooting on July 8th, 2012 from 12-5pm at the range at 53730 Olney Rd. in Leonidas, MI 49066. Many types of Machine Guns will be available and will encompass everything from .22lr to 50BMG Belt Fed, FN P90, AK-47, PPSh41, Glock 18, MAC-11, M16's, and several others. Ammo will be sold by the magazine. Prices range from $5 to $40 per mag depending upon caliber. No Outside ammunition or firearms allowed. Hearing and Eye protection REQUIRED, but if you don't have them, they will be available for a reasonable fee at the range. It's a fun time for the whole family, but you must be 18 or over to shoot or over 13 with parent and range-master permission. Open carry welcome!
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."

George Washington

Offline yance

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Adam
Re: Feek's Tactical Machine Gun Shoot
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 06:38:46 PM »
Just to be clear, the shooting of outside ammo and firearms is not allowed, lawful carry is allowed correct?

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 10:01:25 PM »
That is correct Yance! They allow all forms of lawful loaded carry of a handgun.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline yance

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Adam
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 07:18:59 PM »
Good to know, just wanted to make that clear for anyone else that will be in attendance and want to carry.

Offline Golden Eagle

• MOC Member
  • I VOTED
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 07:47:00 AM »
yes and also an open-house the day before...

www.feekstactical.com

"Come out and join us for the Summer Open House celebration at the Gunshop in Mendon on Saturday July 7th. There will be specials all day and we will be giving away a WWII Russian Rifle and a certificate for a free CPL class. 107.7 WRKR will be here with the Rocker Classic car from 3-5pm if you want to sign up to win it. Also get information about the Machine Gun Shoot happening the very next day on Sunday the 8th. The rifle and CPL class giveaway will be at 6pm. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL OUT THERE!!!!"
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."

George Washington

Offline Golden Eagle

• MOC Member
  • I VOTED
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 09:40:51 AM »
Next shoot September 16th  8)

George Washington