Author Topic: Reloading Supplies for Sale  (Read 7943 times)

Offline Mando21

Reloading Supplies for Sale
« on: June 27, 2012, 02:13:40 PM »
I have various reloading supplies for sale, I assume that I can post them here... if not, my apologies.  But anyway, here they are:

RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit, which includes the following:

Case Loading Block
Speer Loading Manuel
Rock Chucker Supreme Press
Case Lube Kit
Hex Key Wrench
Powder Funnel
Deburring Tool
Uniflow Powder Measure
5.0.5 Scale
Hand Priming Tool

This is a Never Used set, complete, and never even opened.  Retail is $379.99, I am selling it for $275.

I also have:

2 boxes of Federal Premium Large Magnum Rifle Match Primers (1,000 primers per box) and will sell them for $25.00 per box

2 boxes of Remington no. 7 1/2  Small Rifle Bench Rest Primers (1,000 primers per box) For Centerfire Cartridges and will sell them at $15.00 per box

1 RCBS 30/06 Die set for $15.00

1 RCBS .223 Die set for $15.00

Let me stress that all of these are never used/opened and I am asking a significantly smaller price than what one would normally pay for these.

I would prefer cash payment but would be willing to trade depending on what you have to offer (guns or gun related stuff)--I would especially like a large quantity of 7.62x39 ammunition and 7.62x39 stripper clips.  Any reasonable offers will be considered.

You can post here (of course) or else email me at MandoKhan21@gmail.com

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, anytime, and with utter recklessness.

Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Bronson

Re: Reloading Supplies for Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 02:56:53 PM »
Where are you located?

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline Mando21

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 03:07:36 PM »
Oh yes, sorry. 

I'm in Berrien County.  Not too far from St. Joseph/Benton Harbor and Kalamazoo.
The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, anytime, and with utter recklessness.

Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Bronson

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 06:01:42 PM »
Check your PMs

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline Mando21

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 08:30:51 PM »
The RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit has sold.

However, there is still:

2 boxes of Federal Premium Large Magnum Rifle Match Primers (1,000 primers per box) and will sell them for $25.00 per box

2 boxes of Remington no. 7 1/2  Small Rifle Bench Rest Primers (1,000 primers per box) For Centerfire Cartridges and will sell them at $15.00 per box

1 RCBS 30/06 Die set for $15.00

1 RCBS .223 Die set for $15.00

If you have any interest in the above, please PM me. 

I will consider any reasonable offer.

Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Mando21

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 11:42:42 AM »
All my supplies are now sold. 

And I am very happy!   :)

Robert A. Heinlein