Author Topic: Rob Harris completes his term as Vice-President of Michigan Open Carry, Inc.  (Read 5223 times)

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
After 2 years of serving open carriers and all gun owners of Michigan, Michigan Open Carry, Inc. vice-president Rob Harris (on Right in Attachment) is finishing his term and has decided to not seek re-election. Please join me in thanking Rob Harris for all he has done.

Since I have started my position, Rob has been someone I could depend on to help me get things done. He's my #1 volunteer and has been an asset for all of us. You will be missed, Rob. I hope I can still come to you from time to time for your thoughts on matters.

His last day in his position is July 15th, 2012.

/s/
Phillip Hofmeister
President
Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:51:47 PM by TheQ »
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Thank you Rob!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline yance

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Adam
I havent been around long, but its been good being a part of the same team as you Rob, thanks for what you've done for gun rights and for this organization.

Offline rugersingleshot

• Redeemed at a horrible price
Thank you Rob.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
‎Rob still has a few days left to join the ranks of the elite MOC Quitters. Although, knowing Rob's character, I highly doubt that he will. Rob is the first elected officer of MOC that has held tight and served the organization faithfully, unlike so many that have quit before him, for his full term. Rob never quit because he is a winner. And we all know that...

Winners don't quit and quitters don't win!!!
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline DGerard

Thanks for your service Rob...we will miss your leadership...we certainly hope to see you at future events as just a JohnQ type MOC member...
“Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin

Offline T Mack

Thx Rob!!!! Wish you would stay on....   T-Mack

Offline Michhunter

Thank you Rob for all your hard work and help stand up for our 2nd amendment.