Author Topic: Roseville/Warren OC coffee,lunch, or something  (Read 12473 times)

Offline fozzy71

Re: Roseville/Warren OC coffee,lunch, or something
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2010, 06:40:58 PM »
Meh, it doesn't look like my brother will be here in time.  Maybe I will see some of you this weekend if I make it to the Warren picnic.

Offline dtmartin408

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2010, 10:09:31 PM »
Well I am glad that a few people made it out to starbucks today it was good to met some new OC people and I hope that this can happen again soon.  If anyone wants to get together let me know and more than likely I'd be up for it.  Maybe a different venue for the next one though because of the poor seating at starbucks. 

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2010, 10:46:51 PM »
i had a great time meeting everyone tonight! its good to meet people of like mind and ways! i will defenitely be at the picnic at hamlich park and am really looking forward to it! i think it will be a great way to show that we are not wackos with guns, but very responseable individuals who abide by the rule of law.  well again thank you MOC for a great organization!
shaun
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.