Author Topic: Basspro August 3-19  (Read 5044 times)

Offline Michhunter

Basspro August 3-19
« on: July 25, 2012, 07:23:18 PM »
Is there going to be a table or anything set up at basspro shop for the Celebrating the 2nd amendment right to bear arms sale?

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Re: Basspro August 3-19
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 07:57:01 PM »
There are a lot of Bass pro shops in Michigan.  Perhaps you could specify which?

Also, are you volunteering to man the booth?
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Super Trucker

• MOC Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 08:04:50 PM »
There are a lot of Bass pro shops in Michigan.  Perhaps you could specify which?

Also, are you volunteering to man the booth?

Are you sure?

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:07:29 PM by Super Trucker »

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 08:10:19 PM »
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 08:16:27 PM »
Sorry it's Auburn Hills......

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 11:42:17 PM »
I might be able to man a booth, I would need some help with it I have not really OC other then right around my house due to not having a CPL and really I'm not looking to getting in a trap and getting myself I to un-needed trouble. I would like to OC with someone that really knows the laws and could help me out. I have been trying to make it to an outing or dinner but every time I think I can make one something comes up. And they are never really around the area I live. I had talk to someone and was going to meet up with him but was informed he was a little iffy. 

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 12:32:27 AM »
I might be able to help out with this. Have you made any contact with Bass Pro yet? I believe Onnie has the paraphernalia. I could also get together with you for a little chat about OC. While I can't quote the statutes verbatim (like some of the others), I am comfortable in my knowledge of them and can explain them adequately.  I am in the White Lake region often. Hit me up in a PM if interested and I'll give you my phone number.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 09:53:46 AM »
 CV67PAT I can not send PM's I am not a paid member. No contact with basspro shop yet that I know about.