General Category > Latest News Stories

Warren PD and Pimp Exchange Fire

<< < (2/2)

TheQ:

--- Quote from: gryphon on August 01, 2012, 06:37:47 PM ---Maybe the WPD need to take lessons from this guy.

--- End quote ---

Cheer for you.  I've never seen that video before.

yance:
And they say that having citizens carry guns will cause all kinds of accidental shootings because they arent "trained".  With adrenaline pumping I hope my accuracy at a much shorter range would be half as good as this gentlemans.  +1 to him for staying calm, especially while being shot at.

drtodd:

--- Quote from: Shadow Bear on August 01, 2012, 11:42:20 AM ---Looks like the pimp's hit ratio was 50% (fired twice, hit center of mass once).

Wonder how many of the PD rounds hit COM?

--- End quote ---

Statistically, about 11% of LEO's shots hit the intended target. That's why in some states they are the only one's allowed a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds.... so they can have at least one shot hit the target.

TheQ:

--- Quote from: drtodd on August 06, 2012, 11:38:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shadow Bear on August 01, 2012, 11:42:20 AM ---Looks like the pimp's hit ratio was 50% (fired twice, hit center of mass once).

Wonder how many of the PD rounds hit COM?

--- End quote ---

Statistically, about 11% of LEO's shots hit the intended target. That's why in some states they are the only one's allowed a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds.... so they can have at least one shot hit the target.

--- End quote ---

They should be like Barney Fife -- only one bullet. The bad ones may be less thug-like then.

Rockhunter 1620:
All that I'd just read on this thread just re-afirms to me why I like my Ruger, SR40, the standard magazine, fully stocked, hold 15rnds.+1. Not that I believe I would ever need that many at any given time, but ya know, bullets are like arrows, or gold nuggets, or meteorites, a feller could never have "too many", it's like sayin you had too much fun, nope, just not possible....just my 2 pennies......RH

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version