OC Events - Calendar - Regional Map > Events - Statewide Open Carry Related

Jackson/Vandercook Lake OC Picnic

<< < (3/5) > >>

T Vance:
Getting closer. Does anyone else plan on contributing any items that need to be added to the list?

autosurgeon:
T it is looking like due to this being on Sunday and the time and distance that I will not be able to attend. However Cabman should be able to get a banner from Jeff if you would like a banner at this event. Also if you need more trifolds I could mail some to you or Cabman.

T Vance:

--- Quote from: autosurgeon on April 19, 2010, 10:10:09 AM ---T it is looking like due to this being on Sunday and the time and distance that I will not be able to attend. However Cabman should be able to get a banner from Jeff if you would like a banner at this event. Also if you need more trifolds I could mail some to you or Cabman.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear you on't be able to make it. Understandleable though.

I've got plenty of trifolds. Thanks though.

lil_freak_66:
unless kyle or brian gets back to me regarding this event,i will only be able to be a possible attendee

autosurgeon:

--- Quote from: T Vance on April 19, 2010, 03:20:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: autosurgeon on April 19, 2010, 10:10:09 AM ---T it is looking like due to this being on Sunday and the time and distance that I will not be able to attend. However Cabman should be able to get a banner from Jeff if you would like a banner at this event. Also if you need more trifolds I could mail some to you or Cabman.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear you on't be able to make it. Understandleable though.

I've got plenty of trifolds. Thanks though.

--- End quote ---

I talked with Cabman and he is getting a banner from Jeff for this event.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version