Author Topic: Grand Old Party's Tent not big enough to let everyone in?  (Read 4360 times)

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Grand Old Party's Tent not big enough to let everyone in?
« on: August 27, 2012, 08:38:17 AM »
It seems after months of speculation on the matter, it's now official that Ron Paul's credentialed delegates are being shoved aside.

I guess the Grand Old Party's Grand Old tent isn't grand enough to fit everyone?  Sad :(
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
Re: Grand Old Party's Tent not big enough to let everyone in?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 09:38:37 AM »
Very well could be, but I think this is more lib Politico trying to stir up trouble. Paul supporters are not going to vote for Obama, yet still may vote for Romney. It is in the Lib's interest to do everything they can to prevent Paul supporter from backing Romney.

Michigan has a large amount of Paul supporters and Rep. Justin Amash who still says he has only endorsed Ron Paul for prez, yet Michigan is dead center. Also, the article lists Iowa as one of the states in which Paul received a majority of delegates and yet they also have a good spot.

I, for one, am still hoping that Romney puts Paul in charge of the Fed. That would be a great day.

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
Re: Grand Old Party's Tent not big enough to let everyone in?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 09:50:19 AM »
I retract my prev statements about where states were seated. I now understand that every state has two assignments. One for Romney delegates (I assume) and one for "alternatives".

I still don't think this is a slight against Paul though. Then again, maybe it's just wishful thinking.