Author Topic: Karama System  (Read 11481 times)

Offline WilDChilD

Re: Karama System
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2012, 10:12:16 AM »
I'm going to have to re-register at that "other" OC forum, now that I won't be spending so much time "jeering" some people here.

LEADHOSE is making a return?

Offline METL

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 11:37:33 AM »
Technically wasn't the vote a TIE?!    6 for keeping it, 6 for turning it off...

Also, I thought the name "SpotlessMCMXI" or whatever was one of the funniest...   :D

Offline Shadow Bear

• Dark Lord of the Internet
  • MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 11:50:30 AM »
Technically wasn't the vote a TIE?!    6 for keeping it, 6 for turning it off...

You are absolutely correct; one cheer for you!
Its not GUN rights, its HUMAN rights.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 01:40:56 PM »
Democracy has spoken.

I think this is proof Pat doesn't have any sock puppets here.  If he did, he would have manipulated the vote ;)

My sock puppets didn't know they could vote. >:(
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline METL

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2012, 08:40:15 AM »
My sock puppets didn't know they could vote. >:(

well you screwed the pooch on that one didn't ya...   you must have been out of socks for some reason...  GF not visit that week?  lol

Offline WilDChilD

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2012, 11:37:48 AM »
I'm going to have to re-register at that "other" OC forum, now that I won't be spending so much time "jeering" some people here.

Handjob leads an IHOC seminar. Cute. It only lasted 12 mins. I think they're on to you.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2012, 12:28:14 PM »
Handjob leads an IHOC seminar. Cute. It only lasted 12 mins. I think they're on to you.

As much as I'd like to take the credit... not me.

Have to admit that I know who it is though.

Definitely an amateur.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline METL

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2012, 02:05:50 AM »
The big bad admin thinks it's you...  he also thinks he'd scare you off with his threats...

Offline Shadow Bear

• MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2012, 10:32:32 AM »
As much as I'd like to take the credit... not me.

Have to admit that I know who it is though.

Definitely an amateur.

Perhaps, but his cartoons are damn funny!

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!
    • http://michiganopencarry.org
  • First Name (Displayed): john
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2012, 11:21:47 AM »
Dang looks like there is a new IHOC cartoon competition.
"Any day you don't hear a "POP" and "WHIZ" is a Wonderful day....."

Offline TucTom

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2012, 01:35:05 PM »
I got my post count up enough to use the karma system yeah!!!  Ohh it's no longer here... Boo.

Just to make Pat feel good, here's a Jeer for ya. 8) Thats for not having your sock puppets vote.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 02:01:51 PM »
I got my post count up enough to use the karma system yeah!!!  Ohh it's no longer here... Boo.

Just to make Pat feel good, here's a Jeer for ya. 8) Thats for not having your sock puppets vote.

Cheers for your Jeers.

Offline TucTom

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2012, 02:11:17 PM »
And jeers for your cheers. It would actually be a cheer after the time limit that is no longer in place.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 02:18:12 PM »
And jeers for your cheers. It would actually be a cheer after the time limit that is no longer in place.

I'd be concerned that the moderator would censor you for jeering too soon after your last one. But since he's now a big shot moderator on another lesser forum, I'm not too worried about him here. He's far too busy monitoring some idiot over there.

ETA:
Opps... I just noticed that this isn't in the "Ammo Dump" section. I retract the comment about the moderator. I Have the utmost respect and admiration for the moderator of this section. It's that Ammo Dump moderator that I take issue with, because of his heavy handed moderation down there.

Offline Shadow Bear

• MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 09:13:02 PM »
I'd be concerned that the moderator would censor you for jeering too soon after your last one. But since he's now a big shot moderator on another lesser forum, I'm not too worried about him here. He's far too busy monitoring some idiot over there.

ETA:
Opps... I just noticed that this isn't in the "Ammo Dump" section. I retract the comment about the moderator. I Have the utmost respect and admiration for the moderator of this section. It's that Ammo Dump moderator that I take issue with, because of his heavy handed moderation down there.

Yeah, he's pretty territorial about the Ammo Dump. ;D Don't start a turf war- Brainless will want to 'mow the grass'. :o