Linked Events

• MOC @ Campaign for Liberty Annual Pig/Lamb Roast: September 22, 2012

Author Topic: Michigan Open Carry, Inc. table at Campaign for Liberty Annual Pig/Lamb Roast  (Read 2990 times)

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Michigan Open Carry, Inc. has been invited to C4L's annual pig roast.  This year the roast will be in Westland.  I've long since been associated with Campaign for Liberty (basically a group of Ron Paul Followers) but recently I have become the Ingham County Coordinator for C4L (coincidentally, we received this invite before I took on that position).  I attended their event last year and I was planning on going this year anyhow.

I will be there with tri-folds, MOC stickers for sale, and membership apps.  If you're in the neighborhood and would like to drop in and have pork with a bunch of Libertarian minded people, drop in.

Open Carry is welcome at the outside portion of the venue.  Inside is a bar/lounge.  I'm not sure if they've secured written permission from the venue owner so those without a CPL, keep that in mind (MCL 750.234d).

Cost: A $20 donation to C4L for a single or $30 for a couple -- ticket includes food
Where: The Token Lounge
28949 Token Rd
Westland, MI
When: Sept. 22, 2012 @ noon until 2 AM on 9/23

• Open Carry at the outdoor portion of the venue welcome
  • Salsa Lessons 5-7P
  • Live Music Starting at 9PM
  • SJ Jae Spins
  • Food and Cash Bar
  • Games
  • Soap Box Speeches
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).