Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4045 times)

Offline 2ndEnforcer

• First Name (Displayed): TrollHunter
Hello
« on: September 05, 2012, 01:35:40 PM »
Hi, I am a HUGE 2nd supporter and love what MOC is about.  I think public and law enforcement education, is a priority with standing up for the second amendment.  It drives me completly NUTS, when I hear about law enforcement (police) taking advantage of their positions, by disregarding civilians's civil rights with encounters of the 2nd.  I think individuals who wish to oc, should be able to exercise their right, without being discriminated against.

I am a member of MGO, and stand behind MGO's stance with 2nd amendment. 

To the MOC members that were on youtube, exercising their rights....  I thank you very much for standing up against unlawful harassment, given to you from the lpd.  I would like to be among any future oc events n or iaround the Battle Creek area.  I think standing up for our rights, is the only solution for the constant 2nd amendment battle. 

Is it so hard for dispatchers to educate callers, when they call in about public OCers???  Drives me mad....  At any rate I think public demonstrations, a few more lawsuits, and certainly video cameras play a vital role in combating law enforcement's unlawful harrassment.

Offline WilDChilD

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:41:29 PM »
Welcome. If you have any questions you have come to the right place. Do you open carry now or just thinking about it?

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 05:07:33 PM »
Welcome!

You're in luck!  We have an event coming up that is merely a 30 mile drive from Battle Creek.  If you're looking to Car Pool, I'm sure yance (our VP) will be going.  Contact him to see if he'd be interested in pooling with you: AYancer@miopencarry.org.

I look forward to seeing you there!

http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php/topic,2078.0.html
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 05:58:07 PM »
Welcome from Okemos. :)

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 06:58:17 PM »
Welcome from Mom's basement.

Sent from my TRS-80 using Hunt & Peck
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!
    • http://michiganopencarry.org
  • First Name (Displayed): john
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 08:42:57 PM »
Welcome from Flat Rock, you have come to the right place to hunt trolls.
"Any day you don't hear a "POP" and "WHIZ" is a Wonderful day....."

Offline rampage537

• First Name (Displayed): Greg
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 10:52:20 PM »
Welcome from Hazel Park

Sent using Tapatalk 2
The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard, against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible. Hubert H. Humphrey, Senator, Vice President, 22 October 1959