Author Topic: cpl class and oc'ing  (Read 5005 times)

Offline spikedawg

• weidman michigan
cpl class and oc'ing
« on: May 09, 2010, 11:47:42 AM »
i just took my cpl class last weekend, during the legal part of the class oc was brought up. the instructor said it was legal in michigan but he would'nt advise it cuz you would be asking for trouble. one of the women in the class said that she would be scared if she seen someone walking around oc'ing. i held my tounge untill we took break, then i went to my truck and got a couple tri folds from moc and went up to the instructor and asked if he ever heard of moc. he said yes but did'nt know much about them, so i handed him a tri fold and asked if he would be interested in reading more about them. he was and asked if he could keep the tri fold, i told him it was his. i then went over to talk to the woman that said she would be scared of oc'ers and asked if she though just because someone was oc'ing they were a bad guy? she said it's not normal for people to carry guns in the open, i told her it was just as legal as conceal carry and easyer in warm weather. not having to try to conceal in just jeans and a t shirt and that just because someone carryed a pistol open did'nt make them a bad guy. i then asked if she would like a tri fold to read and learn more about it, she said yes she would. a couple other people standing near overheard us talking and asked if they could have one of the tri folds also so i went back to my truck and got more and gave them one. oh, that reminds me, i need more tri folds

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: cpl class and oc'ing
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 02:58:52 PM »
Good job!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline Markalon

• 2AFirearmsDealer.com
  • First Name (Displayed): Mark
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 11:59:23 AM »
This may be semi-off topic, but where can I get some tri-folds and other information to hand out?
Mark - 2A Firearms, Livonia, MI - I carry a gun because cops are too damn heavy.

2afirearmsdealer.com - Discount Firearms, Ammunition

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 12:39:10 PM »
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline Markalon

• 2AFirearmsDealer.com
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 01:00:02 PM »
Great! Thank you!
Mark - 2A Firearms, Livonia, MI - I carry a gun because cops are too damn heavy.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 01:23:27 PM »
That is our 1st addition if you wait until later today the second addition will be posted. I just emailed IT about it.

Offline Markalon

• 2AFirearmsDealer.com
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 03:13:38 PM »
Too late. I already downloaded and printed it out... lol

However, I'll keep my eye out for the 2nd edition. :)

Thanks again,

Mark