Author Topic: new online member  (Read 3173 times)

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
new online member
« on: May 09, 2010, 07:13:57 PM »
hello, i am new to this forum, and have been open carring for since the gander mountain seminar on hall road. i love it and i think it is the best way to carry a firearm for myself. its a good feeling and i have had 2 encounters so far both good, and no law enforcement incidents yet. thank you MOC for brining this out of the "box" in MI! as always, Carry on!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline northofnowhere

Re: new online member
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 08:14:18 PM »
Welcome to the organization.  It is very nice to see that MOC's seminars and other efforts are working well.  New members are always welcome!
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline FatboyCykes

Re: new online member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 08:40:29 PM »
Lot's of people there that day.  I didn't get much of a chance to actually meet a lot of people.  During the first meeting, I was the one out in the "lobby" area answering questions.  Good to see another person exercising their right because of that meeting, it was a great day and a great turn out!