General Category > Off Topic Stuff

2016: Obama's America

<< < (10/10)

TheQ:

--- Quote from: CV67PAT on November 11, 2012, 12:55:28 AM ---That nominating a pandering lying East coast liberal pisses off some people.

--- End quote ---
Well said.

Super Trucker:

--- Quote from: CV67PAT on November 11, 2012, 12:55:28 AM ---That nominating a pandering lying East coast liberal pisses off some people.

--- End quote ---
I have been out of state since before the election, so I can only find the results of the bigger things that were voted on. Every POS (stabmenow, conyers, etc) that has contributed to the state being as Shitty as it is was reelected by a big margin.
I agree that romney (or any candidate of the other offices voted on) is not the answer, but do you honestly believe they are worse?
From what I can see setting here in va it appears the saying cutting off your nose to spite your face would apply to this situation.
If your ice fishing boat were sinking would you add extra weights (as voters did) or make an attempt to cup your hands and scoop out a little of the flooding?

Super Trucker:

--- Quote from: TheQ on November 11, 2012, 12:49:30 AM ---
I'm a precinct delegate for the Republican Party, are you?
I'm a member of my County's Republican Executive Committee, are you?

If you want to get involved and you believe as Ron Paul does, contact Tony DeMott at Campaign for Liberty.  Ask him to put you in contact with your local coordinator for your county (tell him what County you live in).  Then tell your county coordinator you want to get involved locally.

Tell him Phillip Hofmeister sent you.  I'll PM you his email address.

--- End quote ---

If I were in state I would love to help him get elected.
I drove 121k miles in the last year, I have multiple trucks to baby sit, when would you like me too do anything you mentioned?

I believe you missed my point though. You said 16 million people didn't bother to even mail in a absentee ballot, that to me is saying "i am taking my ball and going home"
I think it is great you are available to spend your time trying to change stuff, but at the same time not voting out a guaranteed problem because the other guy "might" not be good to me is contributing to the continuation of a sinking ship.
Point being, the primary showed people don't care so your attempt to "school" the party I highly doubt will matter.
I mean look at the last few elections the people they choose are getting worse, maybe they are trying to teach you a lesson?

One trucking company owner I spoke with last week said he has initiated a "idiot surcharge" to all states that voted democrat. Things are going to get ugly.

Ezerharden:

--- Quote from: Super Trucker on November 11, 2012, 09:37:54 AM ---If I were in state I would love to help him get elected.
I drove 121k miles in the last year, I have multiple trucks to baby sit, when would you like me too do anything you mentioned?

I believe you missed my point though. You said 16 million people didn't bother to even mail in a absentee ballot, that to me is saying "i am taking my ball and going home"
I think it is great you are available to spend your time trying to change stuff, but at the same time not voting out a guaranteed problem because the other guy "might" not be good to me is contributing to the continuation of a sinking ship.
Point being, the primary showed people don't care so your attempt to "school" the party I highly doubt will matter.
I mean look at the last few elections the people they choose are getting worse, maybe they are trying to teach you a lesson?

One trucking company owner I spoke with last week said he has initiated a "idiot surcharge" to all states that voted democrat. Things are going to get ugly.

--- End quote ---

You are arguing with an echo, you can't win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version