Author Topic: Black mob picks on 'The Wrong Guy'  (Read 3095 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Black mob picks on 'The Wrong Guy'
« on: October 17, 2012, 03:05:41 PM »
Not firearms related but...

'Knockout Game' results backfire when 'victim' is armed

excerpt:

DeAndre Felton and his crew had a problem: The mall was closed. The curfew in effect. But they were still high on drugs and wanted to have more fun. So they decided to beat someone up.

Turns out they chose The Wrong Guy.

They had just come from a local park where DeAndre and 15 others beat up two girls, sending one to the hospital with a broken arm.

...the rules are the same all over: Find a person who looks defenseless. Then punch him. Or kick him until you get tired or he is knocked out. Or worse. Game over.

DeAndre knew The Knockout Game was usually pretty safe. For the attacker, that is. In Meriden, victims aren’t likely to carry concealed weapons. Nor do they fight back: As one player said in Philadelphia as his victim begged for mercy: “It’s not our fault you can’t fight.”

They found their victim a few minutes later.  DeAndre and Deshaun attacked The Wrong Guy. Then came the surprise: The Wrong Guy fought back. He pulled a knife. Soon DeAndre was dead, and Deshaun was on his way to the emergency room.

Deshaun’s mother said the police had it wrong: The Wrong Guy was the real attacker.

“This is a monster, this is a monster after children,” Alexis Jones said. “This man is still on the streets, and my son is sitting home trying to recover. My son has two stab wounds in his back, one on his side, and he has a slice on his neck.”

DeAndre’s mother joined in.

“I just don’t believe it. My son was not raised to be a troublemaker,” said Valda Felton. “I don’t want them or anyone else to make my child out to be a villain.”

Family friend and minister Rev. Dante Moss, who officiated at DeAndre’s funeral, held a press conference and called the police findings a “comic book.” Moss compared DeAndre to Trayvon.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/black-mob-picks-the-wrong-guy/

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
Re: Black mob picks on 'The Wrong Guy'
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 12:57:05 AM »
I agreed with the preacher. I compare DeAndre to Travyon too and arrive at hte conclusion that they were both a couple of hoodlums that can no longer prey on society. :'(
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline METL

Re: Black mob picks on 'The Wrong Guy'
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 08:53:14 AM »
Wow... just....  wow.  I would like to know his attendance record at the church since the pastor seems to know him so well....