Author Topic: Long day of OC fun!  (Read 3951 times)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Long day of OC fun!
« on: May 15, 2010, 09:09:24 PM »
Had a long day with lots of OCing!

Myself, EM87 and Mosnar87 OCed on the Bike's through the following towns. Lawrence,Paw Paw,Gobles,Allegan,Hudsonville,Wyoming,GrandRapids and Grandville. We had no issues on the ride.

OCed at Rylee's where we met up with Ghostrider and Dr. Todd and put on an OC seminar Had 20 people in attendance. Signed up 8 for MOC memberships.

The 5 of us then OCed at Qdoba Mexican Grill in Grandville for a late lunch. No issues a few looks. Had a young fellow ask what kind of gun I had... NOT was that legal... just what kind was it? He then told me that he has a SW Sigma.. we then got into a discussion about sigma trigger jobs for a few minutes.

Of course we then had to retrace our morning ride back home!

All in all a great day OCing in the state of MI!!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline FatboyCykes

Re: Long day of OC fun!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 09:47:37 PM »
Dr. Todd eh....where the balls has he been?

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 10:08:37 PM »
Dr. Todd eh....where the balls has he been?

He was in a car wreck... doing pretty good now though!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline FatboyCykes

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 05:55:31 AM »
Thank God he's ok.  Hopefully we'll see more of him soon?