General Category > Announcements

MOC TShirts have been ordered.

<< < (4/7) > >>

TheQ:

--- Quote from: gryphon on October 23, 2012, 03:04:50 AM ---Cross-posted from another thread here.  This thread is more appropriate.

+++++

I wear OCDO golf shirts at work (as well as Browning, Smith & Wesson, and Sig Arms button down shirts).  I've had many people comment on them, both company employees as well as potential contractors that I may hire and ones that I do.  All positive.  And because they are all tasteful collared shirts I can wear them in a business environment.  I'll wear a white, tailored french-cuff shirt one day, and a firearms shirt the next.

I can't wear an MOC t-shirt with a huge-ass logo on the front and back, though.  Unless I go to Wal*Mart, which I don't.

We can make t-shirts, or we can make dress shirts.  Where do we want to be?  My opinion, for us making money on shirts should not be the priority.  Good exposure should.

(We can make both).

CafePress isn't the only place to get custom logo gear.  It's just pedestrian.  General Motors uses places that have much higher quality but the prices seem about the same.  Thicker shirts, embroidery instead of silkscreen, etc.

--- End quote ---

If you have an idea, research it thoroughly, especially cost and quality, and bring it to our monthly leadership meeting. Mention it to me before the meeting and we'll slip it into New Business.

gryphon:
I'll see what I can find out.

bagz013:

--- Quote from: TheQ on October 22, 2012, 09:21:59 PM ---Standby for more details. That is all for now.

--- End quote ---

Is there a waiting list?

If so, please put me on it.

Also, I'm with gryphon on this one. I would love to wear a MOC polo shirt at work as it is a professional environment. (lots of other egg-headed engineers  ;D)

However, as I have not partaken in the meetings, my opinion now is somewhat late. For future reference though, polo MOC shirts would be nice.

wardog6t:

--- Quote from: bagz013 on October 23, 2012, 04:57:35 PM ---Is there a waiting list?

If so, please put me on it.

Also, I'm with gryphon on this one. I would love to wear a MOC polo shirt at work as it is a professional environment. (lots of other egg-headed engineers  ;D)

However, as I have not partaken in the meetings, my opinion now is somewhat late. For future reference though, polo MOC shirts would be nice.

--- End quote ---

Figured you would be asking if it came in PINK LMAO...

WilDChilD:

--- Quote from: bagz013 on October 23, 2012, 04:57:35 PM ---For future reference though, polo MOC shirts would be nice.
--- End quote ---

With a small logo that doesnt have a handgun on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version