General Category > Announcements

MOC TShirts have been ordered.

<< < (6/7) > >>

WilDChilD:

--- Quote from: bagz013 on October 24, 2012, 12:31:14 PM ---Ohhh come on now. Just cause you have a little gun doesn't mean the rest of us have Asian blood too.  ;)

--- End quote ---
How did you know I carried a bodyguard? You been looking in my windows?

gryphon:

--- Quote from: bagz013 on October 24, 2012, 12:29:12 PM ---Wait....It doesn't already come in pink?
--- End quote ---

Let me do your laundry for you once.  It will all come out in pink.   :(

bagz013:

--- Quote from: WilDChilD on October 24, 2012, 08:45:41 PM ---How did you know I carried a bodyguard? You been looking in my windows?

--- End quote ---

Cabela's did have a great deal on trail cams not to long ago........ 8)

bagz013:

--- Quote from: gryphon on October 25, 2012, 02:34:58 AM ---Let me do your laundry for you once.  It will all come out in pink.   :(

--- End quote ---

I did the same thing to a bunch of my fishing shirts a while back. Really teed me off too cause they a lot of them were tournys I was in back in FL and kinda irreplaceable.

Oh well. Guess the MOC shirt is safe now.

emt805:
I have used www.customink.com several times and no issues, prices are fair and they work with you on the design, they also make it easy to order with no hidden fees. They also set it up so you can put it on your facebook page and allow others to pick their sizes and what not.

--- Quote from: gryphon on October 23, 2012, 03:04:50 AM ---Cross-posted from another thread here.  This thread is more appropriate.

+++++

I wear OCDO golf shirts at work (as well as Browning, Smith & Wesson, and Sig Arms button down shirts).  I've had many people comment on them, both company employees as well as potential contractors that I may hire and ones that I do.  All positive.  And because they are all tasteful collared shirts I can wear them in a business environment.  I'll wear a white, tailored french-cuff shirt one day, and a firearms shirt the next.

I can't wear an MOC t-shirt with a huge-ass logo on the front and back, though.  Unless I go to Wal*Mart, which I don't.

We can make t-shirts, or we can make dress shirts.  Where do we want to be?  My opinion, for us making money on shirts should not be the priority.  Good exposure should.

(We can make both).

CafePress isn't the only place to get custom logo gear.  It's just pedestrian.  General Motors uses places that have much higher quality but the prices seem about the same.  Thicker shirts, embroidery instead of silkscreen, etc.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version