General Category > Announcements

MOC TShirts have been ordered.

<< < (2/7) > >>

CV67PAT:

--- Quote from: TheQ on October 22, 2012, 09:49:47 PM ---Pretty much same design as last time. Small logo near heart, big logo on back.

--- End quote ---

Not that goofy ice cream cone thing?!?!?

I thought there was a new logo!!!

TheQ:

--- Quote from: gryphon on October 22, 2012, 10:13:44 PM ---No joy in Okemos tonight.  I thought everyone had agreed to the "less is more" approach with nice looking dress shirts.  Small, understated logo.  Oh well...

--- End quote ---

If you attend our monthly meetings, you would know that the embroidery on the dress shirts fell through. ;)

TheQ:

--- Quote from: CV67PAT on October 22, 2012, 11:00:00 PM ---Not that goofy ice cream cone thing?!?!?

I thought there was a new logo!!!

--- End quote ---

New logo was abandoned back in December January -- as discussed at the leadership meeting.

gryphon:

--- Quote from: TheQ on October 22, 2012, 11:07:28 PM ---If you attend our monthly meetings, you would know that the embroidery on the dress shirts fell through. ;)

--- End quote ---

Hey, a couple of months ago you asked me if I was available to meet online and I said, "yes."  You never got back with me on how to join the meeting electronically.  Last month I was 1,500 miles away guarding the border from Pablo Acosta's successors.

TheQ:

--- Quote from: gryphon on October 22, 2012, 11:15:32 PM ---Hey, a couple of months ago you asked me if I was available to meet online and I said, "yes."  You never got back with me on how to join the meeting electronically.  Last month I was 1,500 miles away guarding the border from Pablo Acosta's successors.

--- End quote ---

http://michiganopencarry.org/?q=pages/ts3_tutorial

^^^^^^^^ TeamSpeak how-to ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Password is in your PM.

Meeting is tomorrow night at 9 PM (as your email indicated).  See you there ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version