General Category > Announcements

MOC vs CADL...MOC wins on appeal!

<< < (3/5) > >>

METL:
I'm so excited this decision was handed down and I"m LOVING the little slaps to Aquilina...  that was a SERIOUSLY bad decision IMHO...     A child could put that logic together that 2 things that are restricted can't make a 3rd thing mid game and change the rules....   Ridiculous.

We need to get the word out how much tax payers money was spent on this.

I would also like to see some sort of audit of Bender's billed hours to see if there was any fraudulent or fishy billings.

TheQ:

--- Quote from: bigt8261 on October 26, 2012, 10:52:13 AM ---Congrats to MOC!!!

So when is the OC party in CADL?

--- End quote ---

We (the leadership of Michigan Open Carry, Inc) are asking people to just go about their daily lives.  If you have legitimate business in the Library that you were otherwise going to do, by all means conduct your business carrying a firearm in a manner you feel fit.  That being said we are explicitly asking people to behave in a mature, professional manner and NOT go there in mass to make a scene or a circus.  We feel this would be a poor reflection on all open carriers and all guns owners.

We are all free people and I hope you will consider your course of action carefully.

bagz013:
Congrats to MOC!!!

bigt8261:

--- Quote from: TheQ on October 26, 2012, 02:56:46 PM ---We (the leadership of Michigan Open Carry, Inc) are asking people to just go about their daily lives.  If you have legitimate business in the Library that you were otherwise going to do, by all means conduct your business carrying a firearm in a manner you feel fit.  That being said we are explicitly asking people to behave in a mature, professional manner and NOT go there in mass to make a scene or a circus.  We feel this would be a poor reflection on all open carriers and all guns owners.

We are all free people and I hope you will consider your course of action carefully.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good. Especially with some stuff sitting in the House that would add libraries to the PFZ list.

CV67PAT:
I see a lot more here than just the affect on "authorities" from 2 units of government. They addressed the whole "field" of pre-emption as it applies to quasi-local municipal corporations. It looks like school boards and districts may also be affected by this ruling.

To all that assisted in the defense of MOC...

BRAVO ZULU

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version