Author Topic: NRA sting in Grand Haven  (Read 5602 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
NRA sting in Grand Haven
« on: October 30, 2012, 01:51:24 AM »
Anyone familiar with this?  I never realized the NRA was so pro-active and re-active.

If true, I will view the NRA in a new light.  Google produces no joy.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?87001-List-Your-Open-Carry-Experiences-Here&p=1844773&viewfull=1#post1844773

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
NRA sting in Grand Haven
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 01:56:30 AM »
The was an OC case described by her in Grand Haven at a Memorial Day parade. I've never heard the NRA was involved though.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline WilDChilD

Re: NRA sting in Grand Haven
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 07:43:29 AM »
The was an OC case described by her in Grand Haven at a Memorial Day parade. I've never heard the NRA was involved though.
People not in the know think the NRA does a lot more than they acually do, good and bad.

Offline viperar15

• First Name (Displayed): MOC Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 07:31:56 PM »
I remember that... and there was a lot of chatter about that (that was right about the time I started getting involved with OC on opencarry.org, before MOC was around), but in no way do I ever remember hearing anything about the NRA being involved.

From what I remember, it was just another person, like you and me... exercising our rights and knowing the law better then them.

And... I don't think the NRA has ever really been keen on the whole OC thing (correct me if I'm wrong, I'd love to hear that the NRA supports it!)

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 09:24:47 PM »
I remember that... and there was a lot of chatter about that (that was right about the time I started getting involved with OC on opencarry.org, before MOC was around), but in no way do I ever remember hearing anything about the NRA being involved.

From what I remember, it was just another person, like you and me... exercising our rights and knowing the law better then them.

And... I don't think the NRA has ever really been keen on the whole OC thing (correct me if I'm wrong, I'd love to hear that the NRA supports it!)

Steve Dulan received a contribution for services in the Hammaneggs v Warren OC suit.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update