Author Topic: Don't tase me, bro!  (Read 3554 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Don't tase me, bro!
« on: October 31, 2012, 05:50:35 PM »
Cop Tased Kid During Career Day Presentation
N.M. officer suspended for zapping boy, 10, with 50,000 volts!

Webb allegedly pointed his taser at the boy and said, “Let me show you what happens to people who do not listen to the police.” The 44-year-old cop then fired his Taser X26 model.

The five-second jolt from the weapon knocked the boy to the ground, where he blacked out. The child was left with scars resembling cigarette burns on his chest.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/cop-tasers-kid-687452

Offline Rockhunter 1620

• First Name (Displayed): Frank
Re: Don't tase me, bro!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »
Cops never, and I mean NEVER draw any weapon, point it at another person, and then discharge it on "accident". That cop meant to taze that kid, he did it on purpose, and he should be fired. And the kids parents should be filing a lawsuit!
Good men learn to conquer others, Great men learn to conquer themselves! Democracy is nothing more than 2 wolves & a sheep voteing on whats for dinner, Liberty is a well armed sheep disputing the vote..B. Franklin

Offline METL

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 02:58:14 PM »
Supposedly the cop was displaying the taser to the kids... he had previously removed the cartridge for this display purpose...     according to him he had forgotten that he put the cartridge back in and was pointing ti at the kid in jest.

Still idiotic.  Not even necessarily LESS idiotic...   just sayin.

Offline Super Trucker

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 05:28:07 PM »
Seems as though it would at minimum be assault if a non cop had "accidentaly" tasered somebody, so the question of the day is.................................
Has the cop charged with anything?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 05:33:29 PM »
Has the cop charged with anything?

I needed a good laugh today!