MOC Classifieds > Ammunition Supplies & Reloading

Who wants to buy Ammo Cheap? Read this!

<< < (2/3) > >>

CV67PAT:

--- Quote from: METL on November 08, 2012, 05:05:06 PM ---9mm is $180/1,000 from bulletguy on MGO...

http://shop.theammoguy.com/9mm_c2.htm

--- End quote ---

Reloads?

Factory Federal Eagle 124gr fmj runs $215/1000.

ken243:
Depending on price I would be in for a case of 45acp, 5.45x39 and .223

METL:

--- Quote from: CV67PAT on November 08, 2012, 05:39:58 PM ---Reloads?

Factory Federal Eagle 124gr fmj runs $215/1000.

--- End quote ---

I don't know if he uses once fired brass or not...  if anyting I would say its remanufactured, not reloaded...   done with special equipement that computer checks tolerances and whatnot...   Call and ask him.

CV67PAT:

--- Quote from: METL on November 10, 2012, 12:50:07 PM ---
I don't know if he uses once fired brass or not...  if anyting I would say its remanufactured, not reloaded...   done with special equipement that computer checks tolerances and whatnot...   Call and ask him.

--- End quote ---

I'm not interested in reloads or reman. I posted to show that slight price difference between the two isn't worth taking the chance. I got some reman/reload (whatever) from a guy on MGO and had about 20 misfires per 500. An unacceptable failure rate for me to bother with the price break. If they had been overloaded I would be out a good pistol. (If you consider Glocks to be a good pistol.  ;))

METL:

--- Quote from: CV67PAT on November 10, 2012, 01:22:29 PM ---I'm not interested in reloads or reman. I posted to show that slight price difference between the two isn't worth taking the chance. I got some reman/reload (whatever) from a guy on MGO and had about 20 misfires per 500. An unacceptable failure rate for me to bother with the price break. If they had been overloaded I would be out a good pistol. (If you consider Glocks to be a good pistol.  ;))

--- End quote ---

Who did you buy from?  I bought some from Great Lakes Ammo and each and every one of the 1,000 went bang.  They have a machine that does like 4,000 per hour or something like that...  pretty high tech set up.  Not some dude hunched over a press.

I have some stuff from bulletguy right now.  I havne't shot much of it, but it seems good...  zero probs so far.   (that's the $180/1000 9mm)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version