Author Topic: Membership via CC  (Read 3814 times)

Offline malignity

Membership via CC
« on: May 19, 2010, 05:29:14 PM »
You guys should allow people to renew and/or get memberships via credit card. ;)

Just thought I'd come mention that.
Jonathon Artman

Offline viperar15-member

• Michigan Open Carry, Inc
Re: Membership via CC
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »
I would love to be able to do that :-)

I am in favor of gunpal for online signup, but Jeff is currently looking into other merchant options at the time being.
Shaun Crawford

Offline DetroitBiker

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 02:47:15 PM »
What kind of other merchant options ?  why is it so hard to set this up? I pay for my other Forum memberships with a CC or Paypal account. Some people Dont get out to the picnics or events to be able to pay with cash or check. Or they dont have a printer to fill out a app. online to send in.   I tried for a couple of months to join. I just about gave up,after I was told that a application would be mailed to me a couple of times to no avail. finally I got to pay in person at a Meet up in Taylor the other day. (Thanks Randy) . Hopefully MOC can set something up soon so people can have that option to pay.  Just my 2cents.

Offline Markalon

• 2AFirearmsDealer.com
  • First Name (Displayed): Mark
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 02:43:20 PM »
Paypal, while easy to set up, is actually an Anti-Gun company. I wouldnt support them if I could avoid it.

Gunpal is the gun friendly paypal... lol.  I haven't looked into gunpal, but it should be fairly easy to set up.

Having your own merchant account can get kind of expensive though, especially with limited transactions.

ymmv
Mark - 2A Firearms, Livonia, MI - I carry a gun because cops are too damn heavy.

2afirearmsdealer.com - Discount Firearms, Ammunition

Offline viperar15-member

• Michigan Open Carry, Inc
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 03:31:03 PM »
actually, gunpal has changed their name to be more friendly looking to users to GPal.
Shaun Crawford