Author Topic: AutoZone employee fired after taking action against “Fake Beard Bandit”  (Read 3901 times)

Offline WilDChilD

This is just one reason to not buy parts there. They also have the cheapest ( not price but quality) parts of any auto parts supplier. I haven't shopped there in over ten years, so I don't think it will be that hard to stay out of there.

Soulfyre65

I will probably create a problem here.....not my intention though. I work for AutoZone. I'm not happy about their policy...but, I look at it this way...I have a job, a roof over my head, my kids are taken care of, and I have a new car. That's all i'm going to say about this.

Offline TucTom

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
I don't see a problem there, like you said food, home and transportation are very important.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
I will probably create a problem here.....not my intention though. I work for AutoZone. I'm not happy about their policy...but, I look at it this way...I have a job, a roof over my head, my kids are taken care of, and I have a new car. That's all i'm going to say about this.
Is this the prevalent policy throughout the auto parts industry? I don't think NAPA stores have such restrictions. My friend carries at work there.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Is this the prevalent policy throughout the auto parts industry? I don't think NAPA stores have such restrictions. My friend carries at work there.
You boycott one at a time.  Get the first to change their policy...then go back to them and use them as leverage to change the next.

The art of boycott has been lost in modern America :(
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).