Author Topic: Help me call 90.5 WKAR east lansing  (Read 2733 times)

Offline sircapsalot

• Land of the FREE
  • First Name (Displayed): Dj
Help me call 90.5 WKAR east lansing
« on: December 26, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
I am a fairly regular listener to Morning Edition WKAR 90.5, when this morning - they had a guest speaker recording about being kind, and giving this holiday, and keeping safe.

All was well and fine, until I heard the line -
"... and keep players of the sports from owning, and carrying guns  ..."

This hit me right in the pecker..    So I called them, saying "Does your radio station believe in the rights of americans, and in the constitution?  Then why did you have a speaker on who was clearly against our constitution, by preventing people from owning and carrying guns?"

The response I recieved was "I don't believe that we stand by that belief... I'll put you in touch with Peter Wharf who is the radio guy." I said fine, then i was forwarded.  rang for 20 minutes, no response.   However, now I'm at work and I am too busy to call them back.

Would you guys mind assisting me in educating these people?  We don't need 90.5 (who is also NATIONAL public radio) to be spreading incorrect and deceptive material about weapons to everyone else.

By the way - I don't THINK that these guys are Democrats - might be, dunno, either way, they shouldn't be doing this.

Please help.  Call WKAR, 517 432-9527 and ask for Mr. Wharf, and tell him your stance.
Thanks!
Daniel.