Author Topic: 2A facebook sites being removed?  (Read 3297 times)

Offline rampage537

• First Name (Displayed): Greg
2A facebook sites being removed?
« on: December 27, 2012, 10:48:01 PM »
Hope this is not true

The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard, against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible. Hubert H. Humphrey, Senator, Vice President, 22 October 1959

Offline Raggs

Re: 2A facebook sites being removed?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 09:42:20 AM »
i do not know if it is true or not and like you I would hope not. However I don't doubt that this could ultimately be true. I think with EULA everyone on FB agreed to FB is within their rights to do it.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 03:31:06 PM »
Anything on Infowars is suspect, IMO.  However, I heard the guy mention Mike Adams, and assuming it is the professor Mike Adams, I would assume anything he says is accurate.

Offline Raggs

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 07:15:30 PM »
I noticed a post on MCRGO FB page where they claim there is no evidence of this
" We've seen no evidence to support this claim. All of the pages allegedly shut down are hard-right "alternative media" organizations and each one of them appears to be up and running. "

Offline rampage537

• First Name (Displayed): Greg
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 09:37:44 PM »
Sounds like someone is trying to get people riled up.
The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard, against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible. Hubert H. Humphrey, Senator, Vice President, 22 October 1959

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 12:13:55 AM »
Didn't fb actually eliminate/inactivate some pages a while back, and then restore them, blaming an over-zealous fb employee for the screw-up?