Author Topic: Gun show attendee shoots himself in the leg  (Read 10578 times)

Offline Shadow Bear

• Dark Lord of the Internet
  • MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
Re: Gun show attendee shoots himself in the leg
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2013, 10:51:05 PM »
Not really. You don't have a "right" to carry in a private place.  I can agree with someone not wanting to patronize a business that doesn't allow the lawful carry of firearms, but it is not your "right" to carry there.

True- I was thinking about the basic human right of survival, but I guess if you intentionally patronize a gun show that does not allow lawful carry, it just proves Darwin was right...
Its not GUN rights, its HUMAN rights.

Offline .40 Cal

• MOC Member
  • Flat Rock, Michigan
  • First Name (Displayed): John
Re: Gun show attendee shoots himself in the leg
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 10:01:01 AM »
Well... You can call it whatever you want.. I don't feel as if I sold anything for a buck let alone my rights.

Truthfully I've never been to a gun show; so for me it was all new. I did not know that this zip tying of your carry pieces was not SOP at all gun shows. Having said that... It was fun and I wish I would have had a crapload of $$$

Now weather or not I go back to it is another story. Personally I am not crazy about being disarmed but as a privately owned/controlled building I have to abide by their rules if I attend. I may not continue to attend if I find out about other gun shows that allow lawful carry.

I carry a firearm because their are real threats in the world and when seconds count; the Police are minutes away!