Author Topic: Snyder: Economy, Not Guns, Should Be Top Priority  (Read 3650 times)

Offline detroit_fan

• AmmoDump
  • 2 chairs, no waiting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
Snyder: Economy, Not Guns, Should Be Top Priority
« on: January 23, 2013, 01:17:16 PM »
Gov. Rick Snyder says lawmakers should keep aiming at job-related issues that will improve the state's economy and not gun legislation that includes exempting Michigan-made guns and ammunition from federal regulations.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2013/jan/23/snyder-economy-not-guns-should-be-top-priority/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:43:41 PM by TheQ »

Offline METL

Snyder is a douche.   Pretty disappointing.  When does he think the people should push for their rights to be honored?   When it's a democrat majority?   Asswipe.

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
If Remington likes all of the new stuff and brings 2,700 new jobs to Michigan, isn't that boosting the economy too?

Offline Ezerharden

• Former Secretary
  • MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
  • I don't dial 911
  • First Name (Displayed): Mike
If Remington likes all of the new stuff and brings 2,700 new jobs to Michigan, isn't that boosting the economy too?

Snyder probably wouldn't like it, they are likely unionized.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

Offline Bronson

I agree with him.  The MI Legislature has important things to work on.  Important things like HB 4037 and HB 4038

::)

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline detroit_fan

• AmmoDump
  • 2 chairs, no waiting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
Snyder is a douche.   Pretty disappointing.  When does he think the people should push for their rights to be honored?   When it's a democrat majority?   Asswipe.
that about sums it up

Offline .40 Cal

• MOC Member
  • Flat Rock, Michigan
  • First Name (Displayed): John
Re: Snyder: Economy, Not Guns, Should Be Top Priority
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 06:21:31 AM »
We're not going away Rick... Welcome to the party pal.. >:(
I carry a firearm because their are real threats in the world and when seconds count; the Police are minutes away!