Author Topic: When will Ammo supplies return to normal  (Read 26814 times)

Offline jgillmanjr

• MOC Member
    • Freedom Forged Security Consulting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
Re: When will Ammo supplies return to normal
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2013, 09:49:36 AM »
This morning at the store I work at we got an unusual ammount of ammo in. About 2 cases of various rounds from .357 to 9mm. So about 120 boxes or so of ammo. I snagged one box of 40 cal as they were being loaded in the case. Sure enoph the same group of guys came in at the usual time and bought all 120 boxes. Out of sheer curiosity I asked them if they did a lot of target practice and the response was " hell no, we sell it to idiots for twice what it costs at our shop. I am Hoping  for more scares, I'm making a fortune"

I was at first surprised but then I got to thinking... If people pay it why not? It's sad they are hoarding and reselling but at the same time they have a good idea going and are feeding off people who don't care about cost.

I hope things calm down soon.

Ahhh, the free market.

With that said, do you know what shop these guys run so I know to not waste my time patronizing them?

-Jason
IT Director
Deputy Treasurer
Legislative Aide

xerxescct

Re: When will Ammo supplies return to normal
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2013, 10:14:52 AM »
No sorry I do not. I know they buy the bulk of the ammo in the Lansing area because our other 6 stores in the area have them snagging everything up. No doubt they have a daily routine.