Author Topic: Possible east meets west OC motorcycle ride. Sat. June 5  (Read 3492 times)

Offline RandyK

Possible east meets west OC motorcycle ride. Sat. June 5
« on: May 27, 2010, 11:25:18 PM »
Alright talked to crosspistols about the eastside guys meeting up with westside guys. If we do it im going to have to leave Warren very early. Ill probably take I696 to I275 to I94. Meet up with crosspistols near Ann Arbor he will be taking US23 south from Flint area. Then we would take I94 to M89 and hook up with those guys at US131. Maybe if we get there early enough hook up with mastiff near Battle Creek.

If anybody else from the eastside wants to meet up get ahold of me. If we get more eastside people maybe we can have eastside run and just compare pictures.

Unless the westside guys want to make it a little easier on us and revise their route to start in Jackson. Maybe cabman's pawn shop. If not no big deal. It looks like you guys have a nice route planned out.

Offline smallthunder

Re: Possible east meets west OC motorcycle ride. Sat. June 5
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 09:58:01 AM »
I'm sure sorry I missed this since I OC on my bike all the time.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: Possible east meets west OC motorcycle ride. Sat. June 5
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 10:51:42 AM »
Didn't happen anyway as we (SW) went to New Era BC of the issues up there! But hey maybe in the future we can work something out.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."