Author Topic: Just got CPL Today  (Read 4949 times)

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
Just got CPL Today
« on: April 29, 2010, 10:07:20 PM »
Just got my cpl in the mail today.  It took 8 wks. It will last 4yrs and 3mos. I will still open carry everyday for about two hours. I feel alot free-er.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline SpringerXDacp

• AmmoDump
  • MOC Charter Member
Re: Just got CPL Today
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 10:46:52 PM »
Congrats ocdetroit

stainless1911

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 10:54:37 PM »
Congrats, now you can OC more ;D

Offline daj86

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 02:45:39 AM »
Congrats things did just get a lot easier stay safe and enjoy!  :)

Offline Savage.Detroit

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 06:47:12 PM »
Just got my cpl in the mail today.  It took 8 wks. It will last 4yrs and 3mos. I will still open carry everyday for about two hours. I feel alot free-er.

Looks like we are in the same area.  I am still waiting on the CPL and I am on 11 plus weeks.
Adapted from Hillary: I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're in a hate group or a domestic terrorist. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 12:57:52 AM »
Just call down to the wayne county clerk's office. Ask for the gun board's number. They can look it up. 8)
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline Savage.Detroit

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 11:26:11 PM »
Just call down to the wayne county clerk's office. Ask for the gun board's number. They can look it up. 8)

Ended up going down there on Thursday and being politely firm about my April approval.  After a bit of back and forth the guy eventually saw I was approved but not in their system yet so he did my CPL on the spot and handed it to me.
Adapted from Hillary: I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're in a hate group or a domestic terrorist. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Offline army74

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 01:05:21 AM »
Wtg detroit now you can oc and get in and out of your car no more unloading in trunk and locking it up ;D