Author Topic: Hello from the thumb.  (Read 3659 times)

Offline Donzie

Hello from the thumb.
« on: May 31, 2010, 08:14:56 PM »
hello everyone
 some of you may recognize me from other forums and pro-rights events, and if I have not met you yet, I look forward to it.
I hope to get involved in some pro-rights movements closer to home, possibly a OC picnic. I figure this site is a good place to start.
Thanks Donzie 
GUN CONTROL: the theory that a women found dead in an ally, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a women explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Offline northofnowhere

Re: Hello from the thumb.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 09:06:54 AM »
Welcome welcome welcome!  Nice signature too.
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 12:31:31 AM »
howdy,you look familiar....2nd amendment march?
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline Donzie

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 09:30:36 PM »
howdy,you look familiar....2nd amendment march?
Yes sir! hows it going?
GUN CONTROL: the theory that a women found dead in an ally, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a women explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 12:01:39 AM »
goin good,great to see ya on here!
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.