Author Topic: Latest GR happenings  (Read 4843 times)

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
Latest GR happenings
« on: February 20, 2013, 08:04:48 AM »
Stop the War on Women lobbies for gun restrictions at Grand Rapids city meetings

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/02/stop_the_war_on_women_lobbies.html

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
Re: Latest GR happenings
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 08:24:42 AM »
I had to deal with another one of those people who just want to put you down and degrade you and then leave before you can respond. However, this time I was persistent and was able to engage her in conversation for a min or two. At least when she finally stopped interrupting me. As she started walking away, I sternly chided her for just wanting to interrupt and demean without allowing me to provide a few points of my own.

She wanted me to come up with a way to guarantee that anyone with a firearm is a good guy. I asked her how she could guarantee that her laws would work.

I got her to acknowledge that mass shootings seem to only occur in places like schools, theaters and malls, but when I said that mass shootings only occur in places that ban firearms as she would like, she then rejected my premise.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 09:05:05 AM »

She wanted me to come up with a way to guarantee that anyone with a firearm is a good guy. I asked her how she could guarantee that her laws would work.

+1
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline WilDChilD

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 03:54:28 PM »
Stop the War on Women lobbies for gun restrictions at Grand Rapids city meetings

Who is at war with women? Who ever it is they sound like a dick! Without women who would cook my dinner, clean my clothes, and most importantly clean the $#|t stains off the toilet? I need to get in touch with these women and see if they need help in their war.

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 04:55:45 PM »
Who is at war with women? Who ever it is they sound like a dick! Without women who would cook my dinner, clean my clothes, and most importantly clean the $#|t stains off the toilet? I need to get in touch with these women and see if they need help in their war.

I can help too. I have an assault rifle that I hear is pretty handy with war fighting.

Offline Ezerharden

• Former Secretary
  • MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
  • I don't dial 911
  • First Name (Displayed): Mike
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 06:10:06 PM »
I can help too. I have an assault rifle that I hear is pretty handy with war fighting.

How long did it take to get eh BATF background check and approval for that assault weapon? And how much was the tax stamp?
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 06:28:30 PM »
How long did it take to get eh BATF background check and approval for that assault weapon? And how much was the tax stamp?

I bought it at one of them evil anything goes gun shows

Offline WilDChilD

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 08:11:15 PM »
Haven't ya heard those guns suck, inaccurate pos's that are hard to use. But don't worry I have 2 double barrel shotguns, I will let you use one. Best part, the double barrels are so effective you just choot em up in da air and BG's run away. I really need to get ahold these women, we can help!

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 10:14:58 PM »
Haven't ya heard those guns suck, inaccurate pos's that are hard to use. But don't worry I have 2 double barrel shotguns, I will let you use one. Best part, the double barrels are so effective you just choot em up in da air and BG's run away. I really need to get ahold these women, we can help!

Love it!