Author Topic: Dog shoots man  (Read 4281 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Dog shoots man
« on: February 27, 2013, 11:57:38 PM »

Offline FASBOLD

• First Name (Displayed): Larry
Re: Dog shoots man
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:54:53 AM »
Don't you mean that his gun jumped up and shot him, and Fido was a terrified and helpless witness?  ;D
"The people of these United States are the rightful masters of both Congresses and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
~ Abraham Lincoln
"Too young to die, too old to take an ass whippin'."
~ Unknown

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 10:04:46 PM »
I can't stand hearing assholes say "I thought the gun was unloaded" after they have a ND. Just admit your a moron and move on.

Offline WilDChilD

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 10:24:03 PM »
I can't stand hearing assholes say "I thought the gun was unloaded" after they have a ND. Just admit your a moron and move on.
Must have been a glock. We all know they will just go off. Just read the warning on the box my glock came in.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Dog shoots man
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 01:02:39 AM »
My XDm is kept loaded and chambered in a car lock box every day. It's never ever "just gone off"
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 01:09:03 AM »
Must have been a glock. We all know they will just go off. Just read the warning on the box my glock came in.

A month after a Texas district voted to allow school employees to carry firearms on campus, a mechanical malfunction following a concealed handgun class has injured one of its workers.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/28/17131868-report-school-employee-accidentally-shot-during-concealed-weapons-class

Raise your hand if you rather doubt the problem was a mechanical malfunction (unless it was a Glock, then yeah, totally believable).

Offline WilDChilD

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 04:43:11 PM »
My XDm is kept loaded and chambered in a car lock box every day. It's never ever "just gone off"
Living on the edge.