Author Topic: Northern Members  (Read 3438 times)

Offline woodtic31

• First Name (Displayed): Reg
Northern Members
« on: March 05, 2013, 09:03:21 PM »
OK, it seems as though the southern members of this great organization get to have all the Meet and Greet Dinners. ???
I think it's about time we Northerners have a little get together lunch/dinner ourselves. If there is enough interest, I will be glad to put it together. If we can get even 3 or 4 members together, that would be a great start. Let me know your locations and maybe I can find a place in the middle to meet.
North East Michigan Coordinator

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Northern Members
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 09:20:28 PM »
OK, it seems as though the southern members of this great organization get to have all the Meet and Greet Dinners. ???
I think it's about time we Northerners have a little get together lunch/dinner ourselves. If there is enough interest, I will be glad to put it together. If we can get even 3 or 4 members together, that would be a great start. Let me know your locations and maybe I can find a place in the middle to meet.

Send me an email with a possible venue or city and I can send an email out asking about interest.

Phofmeister@miopencarry.org
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline yance

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Adam
Re: Northern Members
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 07:17:28 PM »
I would love to see MOC expand in the UP, we just need someone dedicated enough and who lives up there to make it happen.  All it takes is a little dedication.  As always the rest of us are here to help  :)

Offline woodtic31

• First Name (Displayed): Reg
Re: Northern Members
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 08:37:27 PM »
Yance, I live in the Roscommon/Grayling area, but, I am willing to put some meet and greets together. Been in contact with Phil and Nick about a meet and greet in this area. Hoping we can generate some interest and gain some new members, or just new friends to help us spread the word about our organization and our efforts to defend the 2A.
North East Michigan Coordinator