MOC Classifieds > Ammunition Supplies & Reloading

Buying bulk ammo

(1/6) > >>

libertarian623:
I hooked up with some guys that buy bulk, you really get a big break on price when you buy it by the pallet. Saves on shipping and the middle man. I don't think people are aware of the mark up, at least I was not. If you can buy it by the pallet there is a 50% price drop. We just bought a pallet and it was 98.00 per thousand for 223. In a couple of months we will be buying 308, right now with prices inflated the price per 1000 is around 200.00. I think everyone needs to buy in bulk , form a local group and buy it in pallet size orders. You need someone with a business that can take deliveries and a fork lift. Get about 20 friends together or your club and if everyone buys 5 cases your good to go. Then you can help out your other friends with bargain ammo.

FASBOLD:
I've heard of people doing this. All I need is 9mm, unless I give in and buy a new handgun. :D

If people wanted to get together and buy 9mm, I'm in.

TheQ:

--- Quote from: FASBOLD on March 10, 2013, 12:49:48 PM ---I've heard of people doing this. All I need is 9mm, unless I give in and buy a new handgun. :D

If people wanted to get together and buy 9mm, I'm in.

--- End quote ---

I'm in for some 9mm. I'd bet Rob Harris is too.

gryphon:
Sounds like a good idea but I am skeptical of your stated prices. Under $100 for 1,000 rds. of .223?

Mando21:
I need 9mm and 7.62x39.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version