Author Topic: Additional Deputy SW Coordinators needed!  (Read 4704 times)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Additional Deputy SW Coordinators needed!
« on: June 03, 2010, 04:28:45 PM »
As some of you may know Cabman in addition to his other duties is the SW Deputy Coordinator for the Jackson area. Ghostrider is the SW Deputy Coordinator for the Grand Rapids area.

I would like to have a Deputy in each major City at a Minimum. Your duties would include being the ear in that area to detect issues before they become a major Concern. You would also help me arrange events in that area and be a point of communication in your community.

As you know your area better than I do you would be able to suggest types of events and locations that I and the board may not be aware of.

Cities or areas that I am interested in covering at this time.

Battle Creek, Lansing, Muskegon, Grand Haven, Holland, Kalamazoo/Portage NOTE you do not have to live in the City to apply just be in the general area!

So if anyone is interested in helping me out in the SW region please email me rransom@miopencarry.org
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline mastiff

Re: Additional Deputy SW Coordinators needed!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 09:50:05 PM »
I'LL take the job for the  Battle Creek  area.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 10:15:25 PM »
I'LL take the job for the  Battle Creek  area.

Thank you sir!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline Bronson

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 12:13:44 AM »
I wish I could help more but my work schedule keeps me from being more active.  I'm sure Mastiff will do a great job.

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 12:39:34 AM »
Bronson I am sure you will do what you can when you can!

Offline redskin

• ...our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »
I don't live in any major cities, but I would be happy to cover Cass County and its surrounding areas. I am very involved in my community and county events and I read local papers. Also, my work for my Congressman has me traveling the entire 6th Congressional District and keeping up to date with the papers and news in all of it's respective counties.
A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers and woods, but a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.