Author Topic: I hereby call upon the leadership of MOC, MGO, MCRGO, et al, to convene  (Read 4838 times)

Offline Shadow Bear

• Dark Lord of the Internet
  • MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
I hereby call upon the leadership of MOC, MGO, MCRGO, et al, to convene a congress to develop a joint document outlining the common objectives of the the participating organizations, with a plan to publish this document to all parties, public or private, that have sway over our basic human rights regarding life, and the preservation of life.

I stand ready to assist in any way that I may.
Its not GUN rights, its HUMAN rights.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
We're already cooperating.  SB 213 was drafted in the presence of MOC, MGO, MCRGO, MSCC -- all in the same room (literally, on the 12th Floor of the Anderson House Office Building).
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Shadow Bear

• MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
We're already cooperating.  SB 213 was drafted in the presence of MOC, MGO, MCRGO, MSCC -- all in the same room (literally, on the 12th Floor of the Anderson House Office Building).

Yeah, I know we're all working together, but a 'statement of unity' outlining the common beliefs & positions would be a powerful communication tool. Kinda like the Constitution...

Offline Ezerharden

• Former Secretary
  • MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
  • I don't dial 911
  • First Name (Displayed): Mike
Yeah, I know we're all working together, but a 'statement of unity' outlining the common beliefs & positions would be a powerful communication tool. Kinda like the Constitution...

Which is a document all politicians and elected officials take very seriously

While I agree with the concept and think it would be a great idea, do you believe that there are enough commonalities to out weigh the differences between the ideologies of all the groups? Despite my sarcasm above, meant to underline my thoughts on how our elected officials view the Constitution, this part is meant to be a serious question.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

Offline Shadow Bear

• MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
Which is a document all politicians and elected officials take very seriously

While I agree with the concept and think it would be a great idea, do you believe that there are enough commonalities to out weigh the differences between the ideologies of all the groups? Despite my sarcasm above, meant to underline my thoughts on how our elected officials view the Constitution, this part is meant to be a serious question.

Nothing good comes easily. This is an extremely difficult task, but the results will be monumental.

I believe we have far more in common than not, but we'll never know unless we try.