Author Topic: I was looking at a Picnic at Hawthorne Park Pontiac Mi  (Read 5337 times)

Offline army74

I was looking at a Picnic at Hawthorne Park Pontiac Mi
« on: June 04, 2010, 02:11:33 AM »
I was thinking about a Picnic in August at hawthorne park Pontiac Mi they have playground, lake etc. Never have done one so i was just trying to get a feel about it and suggestions how to do one. Maybe MOC could even do a membership drive if they wanted to. I know some people who have asked about a picnic in the Pontiac area maybe a good way to get new memberships . I know we cant endorse candidates as a group but invite both people county commisoner covering (Rochester Hills,Auburn hills, and N.Pontiac. just an idea. Thank you any and all feed back will be helpful. :)

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
Re: I was looking at a Picnic at Hawthorne Park Pontiac Mi
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 03:52:53 AM »
i would love to go, picnics seem like a good way to go with OC awareness, its worked so far! and how are you and the city getting along army74? i think you picked me up for the council meeting
shaun
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline army74

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 07:18:43 AM »
I guess were ok there still mad but they will have to get over. I would be thinking sometime around the 8th or 15th of august. :)

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 08:45:56 AM »
 Hi Army, what was the outcome of your run in with the Pontiac council on your oc'ing at their meetings? I was following your case. A picnic sounds good to me. JoeCar

Offline army74

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 10:05:54 AM »
They admitted the ordinance was outdated and offering officers the new info and training. ty

Offline Advanced Security

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 08:35:27 PM »
I was thinking about a Picnic in August at hawthorne park Pontiac Mi they have playground, lake etc. Never have done one so i was just trying to get a feel about it and suggestions how to do one. Maybe MOC could even do a membership drive if they wanted to. I know some people who have asked about a picnic in the Pontiac area maybe a good way to get new memberships . I know we cant endorse candidates as a group but invite both people county commisoner covering (Rochester Hills,Auburn hills, and N.Pontiac. just an idea. Thank you any and all feed back will be helpful. :)

I'm in Flint, but I know a guy or two that would come from up here to there for something like that.  Sounds cool.  Keep us posted?

God Bless,

Jeff