Author Topic: Wine & Beer bottles!  (Read 4147 times)

Offline hamaneggs

Wine & Beer bottles!
« on: April 26, 2013, 07:13:31 PM »
I need some wine bottles that were sealed with corks, and some beer bottles that were sealed  with regular bottle caps, not twist off. I hope to have the beer bottles soon so I can bottle the beer I'll be brewing shortly. The Meade I'm making will need to be bottled in a month or two, maybe three. Hopefully someone in the Warren or Metro Detroit area will have some. I can be reached at  jefferyhaman@comcast.net .
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline JSteinmetz

• Administrator
Re: Wine & Beer bottles!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 06:25:02 PM »
Jeff - Try Cap & Cork on 21 and Garfield.  I haven't been there in a while, but they've always been the cheapest.  I know there is a new owner as of the last year or so, but the original owner is still there.

Good luck!
Jason
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 08:01:26 PM »
I was hoping to find free bottles(trash) that I can clean up and use. I've priced new, but am unable to afford anything at this time. If I do come up with extra cash I will check out your recommendation! Thanks!
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 12:22:13 AM »
I always have wine bottles.  I have thirteen I was going to throw away tomorrow.  We don't live near each other, but I'm going to be in Warren Wednesday May 8.  I could bring them with me.  Undoubtedly I'll have more by then.

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 05:04:08 PM »
Bring all of em!See You on the 8th of May!Thanks!

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 05:44:43 PM »
I always have wine bottles.  I have thirteen I was going to throw away tomorrow.  We don't live near each other, but I'm going to be in Warren Wednesday May 8.  I could bring them with me.  Undoubtedly I'll have more by then.
And I thank You, and will notify You of the outcome in a couple months, maybe August! CARRY ON!