Author Topic: CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded  (Read 4719 times)

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
BTW, Rep. Diana DeGette is a "LEAD SPONSOR in House on gun legislation".  :o

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
And more...

Her spokesperson "cleared" everything up with the following:

"The Congresswoman has been working on a high-capacity assault magazine ban for years, and has been deeply involved in the issue; she simply misspoke in referring to ‘magazines’ when she should have referred to ‘clips,’ which cannot be reused because they don’t have a feeding mechanism,” Johnson said. “Quite frankly, this is just another example of opponents of common-sense gun violence prevention trying to manipulate the facts to distract from the critical issue of keeping our children safe and keeping killing machines out of the hands of disturbed individuals. It’s more political gamesmanship that stands in the way of responsible solutions.”
http://blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/2013/04/03/as-lead-sponsor-in-house-on-gun-legislation-rep-diana-degette-appears-to-not-understand-how-they-work/93506/

Offline jgillmanjr

• MOC Member
    • Freedom Forged Security Consulting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
What the hell is a magazine clip?
IT Director
Deputy Treasurer
Legislative Aide

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 06:17:48 PM »
What the hell is a magazine clip?

An M1 uses a clip to load a magazine.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline FASBOLD

• First Name (Displayed): Larry
I need a forklift to help get my jaw off the floor....

Just wow....
"The people of these United States are the rightful masters of both Congresses and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
~ Abraham Lincoln
"Too young to die, too old to take an ass whippin'."
~ Unknown

Offline yance

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Adam
So wait, you cant reload clips...someone tell that to my stripper clips for my SKS (which I traded in at the police buy back for a gift card) because those things keep getting reloaded...

Offline Shadow Bear

• Dark Lord of the Internet
  • MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
So wait, you cant reload clips...someone tell that to my stripper clips for my SKS (which I traded in at the police buy back for a gift card) because those things keep getting reloaded...

The clips keep getting reloaded for my M1, but I reload the clips to load the magazines on my M1 carbine. It's so darn confusing.....
Its not GUN rights, its HUMAN rights.

Offline METL

SO even if the clips weren't re-loadable... which obviously is hogwash....   what exactly is going to be solved by getting rid of stripper clips and enbloc clips?   No other guns take clips that I'm aware of....

THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!!!   I HOPE THEY HAVE HEART ATTACKS AND STROKES SOON!!!

Offline jgillmanjr

• MOC Member
    • Freedom Forged Security Consulting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
SO even if the clips weren't re-loadable... which obviously is hogwash....   what exactly is going to be solved by getting rid of stripper clips and enbloc clips?   No other guns take clips that I'm aware of....

THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!!!   I HOPE THEY HAVE HEART ATTACKS AND STROKES SOON!!!

Well, M855 ball comes in stripper clips and I use a speed loader to jam those puppies into my mags.
IT Director
Deputy Treasurer
Legislative Aide

Offline bignaz

Re: CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 06:08:45 PM »
When they cry about clips and magazines i just show them pics of my PKM and tell that that's cool i'll just link 500 rounds in a belt.

I had a liberal telling me how no one needs "30 round clips" and they should be banned because its to much fire power. I was like so what about drums? She was like those are banned. i was like really?  I was like well would you rather take your chances against a guy with 20 30 round mags or a guy with this "Showed a pick of my PKM with just the belt no mag" 600 rounds linked with a belt. Personally i'll take my chances on the option that has more reloads not the one that is only limited by how much time you have to link ammo.  Her jaw dropped and it was like she just seen satin it was priceless.

I think told her don't worry. If your ever getting raped or your family killed i wont use any weapons on them to save your family. I will try to reason with you attacker using logic and reason and maybe a hug or two.