Author Topic: My Thanks to our Leadership Team  (Read 2676 times)

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
My Thanks to our Leadership Team
« on: April 10, 2013, 04:21:31 PM »
All,

Just before the beginning of the year, Randy Davis (our secretary) had concerns we weren't growing.  At that time membership was down about 10% since the time I had taken over.  Since then, we have brought on new leadership in the SE Region and we have a team that is working hard there.  Also, our SW Region is firing on all cylinders.  Because of this, our active, dues paying member numbers at up 50% and Randy is pumping out membership packets left and right.

Rob and myself are having regular interviews with the media as they are now seeking us out rather than we seeking them out.  Rob is doing a great job helping me handle the media.

I am excited to pre-announce in the coming months I am looking to bring on a new legislative aide (I have a great, energized, talented person in mind for this appointment) and I plan to discuss that with the leadership team in the coming months.  Legislation is an area I (personally) have spent much time on and I welcome the help of a new aide in this area.

MOC growing and it's not all because of me.  We have a stellar leadership team and much of the credit goes to them.  With this thread, I take my hat off to them and give them my thanks.

- PH
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: My Thanks to our Leadership Team
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 04:39:03 PM »
Let me put on my sunglasses Phil! I kid I kid!

I would echo what Phil stated above and say having a full staff in the most populated areas of the state is great! I am seeing signs of activity in the less populated areas as well and that is wonderful.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."