Author Topic: NcStar AQPFLSG Green laser/light combo. Just picked one up.  (Read 3300 times)

Offline bignaz

NcStar AQPFLSG Green laser/light combo. Just picked one up.
« on: April 10, 2013, 08:32:21 PM »
Ok so i picked one up on ebay because i wanted another light ans laser. Payed $80 shipped so the price was right.

So basicly its just your cheap <5MW green laser/ 120lum light. 3 settings. Laser, Light, Laser and light. runs of 2 CR123A battery's "Comes with them".

So i got my fair share of high end lights and lasers. And why this is not the best its deff. worth the money. I tested it on a .357 Sig and after 200 hand loads at 1650fps laser was still holding zero. Not much more to say about that. But i will add the laser is pretty low so depending on where you zero you poa and poi will change. But its not as bad as other lasers i just wish it sat a little higher. Also i will add that this is pretty big on a compact pistol.

Sum it up. Works greats and the mounting is rock solid on the unit i got.

My Advice.

Take your laser adjustment screws out and threadlock them. Mine were kinda lose so after so shots you might lose zero. I theadlocked mine and never lost zero.

So if money is tight. You use a pistol for home def. and want a light/laser combo this might be something worth looking into.  The light is nice and bright. Throws it pretty well and in areas that are lighted the green laser is much more visible then red.