Author Topic: 9x18/9mm Makarov ammo, anyone have/know where to purchase?  (Read 6205 times)

Offline Mixalis

9x18/9mm Makarov ammo, anyone have/know where to purchase?
« on: April 14, 2013, 08:48:09 AM »
I recently purchased a FEG PA63 in 9x18/9mm Makarov...and stupidly blazed through the box of ammo that the guy gave me with it. I can't find any gun stores, or anywhere online that sells it at a decent price, before their 15-20$ shipping fees.

Does anyone have this for sale, or know ANY gun stores within an hour of Novi/Northville that sell it? I'm fine driving a good distance to stock up on this stuff.

Offline FASBOLD

• First Name (Displayed): Larry
Re: 9x18/9mm Makarov ammo, anyone have/know where to purchase?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 11:49:25 AM »
I know it's not close to you.

The only place I have seen it is at On Target in Kalamazoo. I have not been in there for a couple weeks, but they always seem to have 10 or 15 boxes.
"The people of these United States are the rightful masters of both Congresses and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
~ Abraham Lincoln
"Too young to die, too old to take an ass whippin'."
~ Unknown

Offline Mixalis

Re: 9x18/9mm Makarov ammo, anyone have/know where to purchase?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 03:41:55 PM »
I just checked out their website, and was amazed. Says they have a bunch of ammo in stock. Going to call them Friday, if they have 9x18, I'll take the 2 hour drive there no problem. + It looks like their old surplus rifle selection is massive, and I REALLY want a nice Enfield. Thank you!