Author Topic: OC in Grayling  (Read 3164 times)

Offline woodtic31

• First Name (Displayed): Reg
OC in Grayling
« on: April 26, 2013, 09:13:08 PM »
Went with a first timer on her first open carry. Good job Mary!!!! It will get easier with time.
Had an older couple glare at me every time I walked by them. Would have stopped and introduced myself, but I got the feeling they where hard core anti's.
North East Michigan Coordinator

xerxescct

Re: OC in Grayling
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 04:57:10 PM »
I think its a great idea to group up with other OC's. I hope to do just that when I OC around town and such. Right now its just in my neighborhood.

Offline woodtic31

• First Name (Displayed): Reg
Re: OC in Grayling
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 09:48:35 PM »
Yes, it helps build confidence. I wish I would have someone with me on my first few times out. But, I strapped it on and jumped in with both feet. ( after much studying of coarse ). If you are near Roscommon I would be glad to meet up with you.
North East Michigan Coordinator

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
OC in Grayling
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 04:07:53 PM »
When I get the stink eye... I usually smile and say " beautiful day isn't it?" Or some other suitable disarming comment. Sometimes that sparks a conversation and they find out even though I have a gun I am not an ogre.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."