Author Topic: Armada fair coming up!  (Read 4232 times)

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
Armada fair coming up!
« on: June 08, 2010, 09:27:19 PM »
just reminding everyone about the 138th armada fair coming up its a great time and i go everytime i am in MI and its huge! tractor pulls and car crash derby! tons of fun! great food also! great time to get OC out there! its august 16th through the 22nd let me know when your available to attend hopefully we can get a group of us on one of the days or several of the days! stay safe everyone!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline RandyK

Re: Armada fair coming up!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 12:48:28 AM »
I was already doing some checking on getting MOC an info table in the vendor area of the fair. They do have some rules but I think we will be OK.

ITEMS NOT ALLOWED TO BE SOLD, DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS:

· Drug Paraphernalia  · Alcohol or alcohol related products  · Obscene literature/merchandise  · Explosives or exploding devices  · Aerosol novelty spray (such as silly string)  · Laser lights or related products (such as laser pointers)  · Paintball guns and related products  · Tobacco or tobacco related products (including lighters)  · Smoke bombs, stink bombs  · Swords, knives, guns, throwing stars & other weapons (Real or Toy)  · Any merchandise deemed objectionable by AAS Commercial Committee

This is the same weekend as the OC potluck on Belle Isle, so maybe just set up for one day on Sat. June 21. Any thoughts?

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 12:57:16 PM »
I doubt they will let you in... I just got turned down by the Van Buren County Fair... well I should say I just got told that due to them using a creative lease arrangement with a promoter they have a no guns other than LEO rule.

I will not pay 180.00 promote OC or CC in a location that does not allow carry.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 01:21:01 AM »
randyk sprinklerguy and myself should get together in the near future to try and set something up, and nail down exactly what will be needed to be done on this. set dates, set times, make a plan of some kind.

fail to plan, plan to fail!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.