Author Topic: Open apology....  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Justice

• First Name (Displayed): Justice
Open apology....
« on: June 01, 2013, 05:53:08 PM »
I wanted to apologize to all of you and the owner of this forum for the tone of my threads here... I proof read my writing and I can see how it looked... I would never call for violence or the overthrow of our government. I just want to drive the message home to vote when the time comes and for people to recognize what's going on. I took the liberty of asking the admin if he would delete all of my threads for a fresh start here. Again, I apologize...

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Open apology....
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 06:27:10 PM »
No worries. We look forward to you contributing (in other people's threads as well as starting your own) and becoming a member of our community.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: Open apology....
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 07:40:50 PM »
Too bad all your previous posts are gone. The one about stereotyping raised some interesting issues I thought.

Offline hubblejj

• First Name (Displayed): Jason
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 08:22:08 PM »
welcome, I was a little worried when I seen your first posts.  I tell you what if you were looking to motivate or get some people's attention I think you got it.  Anyway hope to read some more of your thoughts.
When the Government fears the people you have Freedom, When the people fear the Government you have Tyranny

Offline Justice

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 05:16:24 AM »
welcome, I was a little worried when I seen your first posts.  I tell you what if you were looking to motivate or get some people's attention I think you got it.  Anyway hope to read some more of your thoughts.

Man, you're beautiful... Thank you. :)

Offline Justice

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 05:18:21 AM »
Too bad all your previous posts are gone. The one about stereotyping raised some interesting issues I thought.

I'll just re-write the articles. :)